Search

Patriotic Pottery Barn Decor

Memorial Day is a special holiday in the U.S. when we honor those who have fallen in battle.  I am beyond grateful that recent generations of freedom fighters in my family have not had to give their life in service to their country, but my admiration and deepest thanks go out to all those who have fought and died for our freedom.

Now, on a lighter note, I hope y'all have something exciting planned for this weekend!  Marking the beginning of summer time and BBQ's, Memorial Day is not only a time to honor, but a time to have fun!  And as you begin planning for a season full of outdoor gatherings, s'mores and fire pits, sunset BBQ's and patriotic holidays (don't forget Independence Day and Veteran's Day!), a little red-white-and-blue decorating goes a long way!

Check out these gorgeous pieces and decorating ideas from one of my favorite summer time sources - Pottery Barn!


via


via


via
 

via


via



via


via

Happy summer, everyone!  I hope you enjoy an abundance of watermelon, snow cones, warm breezes, and time with those you love!